|New Year's Day||Monday, January 2||Monday, January 1|
|Martin Luther King Jr.'s Day||Monday, January 16||Monday, January 15|
|Washington Birthday||Monday, February 20||Monday, February 19|
|Mardi Gras||Tuesday, February 21||Tuesday, February 13|
|Good Friday||Friday, April 7||Friday, March 29|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 29||Monday, May 27|
|Juneteenth||Friday, June 16||No Holiday|
|Independence Day||Tuesday, July 4||Thursday, July 4|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 4||Monday, September 2|
|All Saints Day||Wednesday, November 1||Friday, November 1|
|General Election Day||No Holiday||Tuesday, November 5|
|Veterans' Day||Friday, November 10||Monday, November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 23||Thursday, November 28|
|Friday after Thanksgiving||Friday, November 24||Friday, November 29|
|Christmas Eve||Sunday, December 24||Tuesday, December 24|
|Christmas Day||Monday, December 25||Wednesday, December 25|
|New Years' Eve||Sunday, December 31||Tuesday, December 31|
- Additionally, each clerk of a district court, parish court, and city court shall close his office on all of the legal holidays provided on any day that the governor has proclaimed a legal holiday pursuant to R.S. 1:55(B)(3).
- Additionally, each clerk of a district court, parish court, and city court may close his office on any day an emergency situation has been declared by the governor or the local governing authority and governmental entities, including the courthouse, have been ordered to close pursuant to R.S. 1:55(E)1(b).
- Legal State Holiday - January 2, 2024
- Legal State Holiday - December 26, 2023
- Legal State Holiday - Veteran's Day - November 10, 2023
- Legal State Holiday - Juneteenth Observed
- Legal State Holiday - July 3, 2023
**E.(1)(a)(i) Each clerk of a district court, parish court, and city court shall close his office on the following days: New Year's Day, January first; Washington's Birthday, the third Monday in February; Good Friday; Memorial Day, the last Monday in May; the Fourth of July; Labor Day, the first Monday in September; All Saints' Day, November first; Veterans' Day, November eleventh; Thanksgiving Day, the fourth Thursday in November, and the next day, Friday; Christmas Eve Day; Christmas Day; and New Year's Eve Day, December thirty-first.
- (ii) Whenever New Year's Day, the Fourth of July, or Christmas Day falls on a Saturday, the preceding Friday shall be a holiday. Whenever New Year's Day, the Fourth of July, or Christmas Day falls on a Sunday, the following Monday shall be a holiday.