NOTICE TO CLERKS/MEMBERS:
The Scholarship Application is now available!! Please click on the link to view the Application.
|CALENDAR OF MEETINGS/EVENTS:|
Upcoming Meetings/Events!!To view the brochure/proposed agenda please click on title:
2017 Regular Legislative Session Convenes: Monday, April 10, 2017, Baton Rouge, LA
Upcoming Meetings/Events LATER THIS YEAR!!
To view the brochure/proposed agenda please click on title:Clerks Legislative Day: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at Pentagon Barracks in Baton Rouge, LA
26th Annual Nuts and Bolts Conference: June 7 - 9, 2017 at Embassy Suites Hotel Destin in Destin, Fl
2017 Regular Legislative Session Adjourns: Monday, June 8, 2017, Baton Rouge, LA
Board Meetings: June 21-22, 2017 in Baton Rouge, LA
72nd La Clerks Conference: July 17-20, 2017 in Lake Charles, LA
57th Clerks Institute: August 15-18, 2017 in Alexandria, LA
LAPERS: September 17-19, 2017 in New Orleans, LA
Board Meetings (Tentative): October 25-26, 2017
- To support Louisiana Clerks of Court and their employees to improve working environment, to meet legal requirements and to better serve the public.
- To provide quality benefits for all active and retired members.
- To promote professionalism among all members.
- To seek legislation that positively influence office operations and benefits for members of the Louisiana Clerks of Court Association and enables Louisiana Clerks of Court to provide prompt and efficient service to those whom they serve.
- To advance open and factual communication among the participants of the association and related agencies.