NOTICE TO CLERKS/MEMBERS:
|CALENDAR OF MEETINGS/EVENTS:|
Upcoming Meetings/Events!!To view the brochure/proposed agenda please click on title:
56th Clerks Institute: February 7-10, 2017 in Baton Rouge, LA
LCRAA Board of Commissioners Meeting: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 in Baton Rouge, LA
Upcoming Meetings/Events LATER THIS YEAR!!
To view the brochure/proposed agenda please click on title:2017 Regular Legislative Session Convenes : Monday, April 10, 2017
2017 Regular Legislative Session Adjourns : Monday, June 8, 2017
72nd La Clerks Conference: July 17-20, 2017 in Lake Charles, LA
- To support Louisiana Clerks of Court and their employees to improve working environment, to meet legal requirements and to better serve the public.
- To provide quality benefits for all active and retired members.
- To promote professionalism among all members.
- To seek legislation that positively influence office operations and benefits for members of the Louisiana Clerks of Court Association and enables Louisiana Clerks of Court to provide prompt and efficient service to those whom they serve.
- To advance open and factual communication among the participants of the association and related agencies.